bluResponse: 2-way Bluetooth Communication
bluAir Desktop Pro hotspots apart from content delivery, provide additionally bluResponse - special functionality for gathering feedback from mobile phones users. Thanks to bluResponse you can run:
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys,
- Collect Leads (names, phone numbers, emails),
- 2-way content delivery scenario (customers choose the content, they wish to download).
The steps of the communication are the following:
- A person sees call to action sign, saying Turn Bluetooth on!
- She turns Bluetooth on, and gets a request: Do you want to connect with XYZ?
- Presses YES, and downloads Java app
- Installs and runs the app
- Fills out the form/survey/poll, or chooses content to download via Bluetooth (or web, is she's out of the range already)
- bluBase server collects her response. If additional action is required bluAir can try to communicate with the person next time she's in range
The input from customers may be integrated with your systems/databases (via XML API).
Java-based Poll Application (Template)
Java-based Bluetooth-based Content Selection (Template)
Java-based Quick Form Application (Template)
If this sounds interesting, get in touch and let's work together!