Looking for fresh ideas?
Here's one! Use bluAir to promote brands of your clients by delivering their marketing content in shopping malls, restaurants, clubs, or at big events.
bluAir is a features-rich, fully rebrandable hardware+software platform for running Bluetooth proximity campaigns and measuring their effectiveness.
It's the most accomplished product on the market,
and we back it up with a full technical and marketing support, so you could focus on the business. Sounds interesting?
Bluetooth Marketing Hardware
Bluetooth Marketing Web Software
My experience with bluAir so far has been excellent! Mr. Bil runs a great company and builds a superior product. Their customer service thus far is second to none!
Tony Afshari, CEO - Bluelink Inc., USA
Your product has a perfect balance of ease of use to functionality.
Gary Insull - Bluustar, UK
I love the new bluBase. Your team has provided some tools that are awesome in the content area. (...) Keep up the good work. I am still convinced you have the best solution out there.
Jay Edmonson, CTO - Bluemedia Inc., USA
New bluAir devices are fantastic and do the job perfectly. Also bluBase is fantastic! Does the job really well.
Seb Apostol, Managing Director - blueAds, UK
New web platform looks and works great guys... And watchdog is a fantastic feature!
Dillon Dhanecha, The SMS Clinic, Portugal
Sony Ericsson, Nokia, O2, Orange, Claro, Play Mobile, IKEA, Linksys, UPC, Citi Bank, Nike, NBA, Walt Disney, National Geographics, Cinema City, Fnac, Levis, Electro World, Vision Express, Bockor, Tuborg, XL Energy Drink, Wrangler, Celio, Amnesty International, Knorr, Storck, Red Bull, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, Renault, Citroen, Ford, Opel, Mercedes, Porsche
- Bluetooth helps Dutch Police in Estimating Crowds 01/08/2010
- Bluetooth Marketing at the Bioenergetic Conference 21/07/2010
- bluAir in the Usce Mall in Belgrade 07/07/2010
- Museum Mobile Guides 21/05/2010
- Skye Bank is using Bluetooth 11/05/2010
- Android 2.0 supports Bluetooth 27/11/2009
- Mobile Advertising: 1,300% growth until 2012 18/11/2009
- Bluetooth Experience Meeting 2009 in Vienna 09/09/2009
- Instant Messenger Promotion 04/08/2009
- Bluetooth Marketing at Health Fair, Portugal 07/05/2009
- Claro Brazil and Bluetooth Marketing 02/05/2009
- National Geographic Movies via Bluetooth 24/04/2009
- Nike Ignite and Bluetooth-based Feedback from Customers 31/03/2009
- ExpoSalao, Portugal 26/03/2009
- Bluetooth Marketing Campaign at the Hockey Game 11/03/2009
bluAir Bluetooth Marketing Solutions are running in 47 countries, on all continents.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, France, Faroe Islands, Germany, Greece, Guadalupe, Hungary, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America